- Madre I'm missing my mom like crazy - and it's quite unlike me. I think it's because our relationship has gotten to be really really good, and I appreciate that. We still get on each other's toes [particularly about my clothes and my late nights], but we're getting on better than ever.
- Microwavable Mac & Cheese Kept me alive and kicking on a budget in NYC.
- Polkadots Cupcake Factory Move over Magnolia, this little cupcake bakery is not only a charming little cafe to hang out, it also makes the best red velvet cupcakes I've ever tasted. And this booty has had its share of cupcakes the world over.
- Picking Up Random People I seem to have a knack of picking up random men. I've chatted up random people who're reading Murakami on the subway, gone to the local deli to grab a takeaway only to sit with someone and chat for hours about Plato, travelling and how going into an American supermarket is enough proof that this has got to be the laziest society in the world. And I've also met a ton of hot men. Heh heh.
- Sunshine While I'm still not fond of the heat and humidity combo that comes with living in Singapore, I appreciate cool weather and sunshine. I'm pretty convinced that there's somewhere in the world that has this weather permanently and I'm determined to find it.
- Travelling I still can't believe I've been on the road [of sorts!] for a month already. I finally ran out of clothes and did my laundry. I can't wait for the weather to get even warmer so I can go for a dip in the pool.
What's on your Love List this week? :o)