* Cooking My mother is an amazing cook - anybody who's been to our place and had a meal will tell you that - and I'm not trying to get ahead of myself but I do think I might have inherited her gift of cooking. Sure, I don't cook very often [in fact, I think I could count the number of times I have!] but when I do, it turns out pretty kickass. This week, thanks to Bhavna, I'm going to whip up a Thai meal for the family!
* Spring cleaning Seasons mean nothing in Singapore, but it still feels nice to ritually do a closet overhaul. I've got a ton of clothes to sell/ give away so if you're a friend and you'd like to come by to rummage through the stuff I have for your keeping, let me know!
* Trippin' I'm going on a trip! My tickets will be booked by Tuesday, which is incredibly exciting! And my travel time to this place would take a whopping 32hours including transits in two different countries. Absolutely insane, but worth it. Watch this space to find out where I'm headed... ;o)
* Job I've just taken up a job opportunity that isn't exactly something I'd imagine myself to be doing, but if you know me well enough - you'd know that I thrive when someone throws a challenge in my face. It's an incredibly exciting venture, and I can't wait to embark on it. Best of all - I'll be writing, styling and I can do other things on the side [so keep 'em coming!].
* Kids on YouTube I am a sucker for children [can't wait to have my own!] and I look videos on Youtube when I'm bored/ procrastinating/ experiencing a writer's block. These are some of my favourites:
Cute girl with a worm:
How to order a hot dog from your mum:
The most hilarious laughing baby video ever:
What's on your Love List this week?