Every time it occurs to me to whip up a Love List, and I look for the last one, I'm amazed at how much time has passed, and how many things have happened since and this time is no different. Here goes!
* Pinteresting I've been obsessed with Pinterest since I got on it, and it's so much fun. It's a great time waster [or bad, whichever way you see it], and I love it so much! I don't have to bookmark every single video I love, or download photos I adore! Holla if you want an invite!
* Candles Since I've been working from home [and J's home] more often now, I've developed a love for candles. Do you have favourite ones?
* This Nike commercial made me smile:
* Long, long walks I was almost in tears at my last orthopedic appointment when I was told that my toe hasn't completely healed. It shouldn't be a surprise, because my fracture would take half a year to heal, but I sorta really wanted a miracle. After all, all that calcium tablets I've been popping and milk I've been downing have got to have some sort of effect on bone growth, no? I have on last appointment to go in May before I get discharged, but I still can't run. I love running, it clears my mind, and it makes me work through my anger issues. So I've taken to long walks instead. Which is more frustrating, because I like speed. Whether I'm doing intervals at the gym, or I'm running to the beach near my place. With walking, it takes forever and it feels too leisurely to be a work out. But I gotta suck it up and do it.
* Jewellery I've a new fascination/ obsession with toned-down Indian-inspired jewellery. You know how Indian-anything is usually OTT? From makeup to clothes to festivities? Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the OTT, but this anklet, which reminds me of an old anklet I used to wear when I was a kid that belonged to my grandmother, and this pretty finger bracelet, is a lil' toned down Indian. Which I like. :o)
* Final Countdown So it's official. My boyfriend has booked his one-way ticket back to the States, and I have booked my ticket to visit him over the summer. It's still surreal that he's leaving Singapore for good so soon, and it makes me weep like never before even when I just get a fleeting thought of it. We have plans for the future, but it will kill me when he leaves. For now, I'll keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, and take it one day at a time.
What's on your Love List this week, kids?